Workshop Essentials Online
The Skilled Approach to Outstanding Workshop Creation
Do you keep hearing about workshops and wonder what all the fuss is about? Perhaps you'd like to deliver your own but aren't quite sure how to go about it. Or maybe you already do, but need some new ideas to give them that edge and ensure you get them just right.
If you know how, workshops can be a fantastic business offering, enabling you to:
- Demonstrate confidence and knowledge in your area of expertise to a whole group of people at once.
- Communicate clear messages about your specialism in an engaging and enjoyable way.
- Generate dynamic and interactive discussions adding value to any content you put in.
- Provide an instant networking opportunity - a chance for participants to get to know you, and each other.
One of the keys to a great workshop is interactivity - participation and engagement are crucial if you are going to create that dynamic environment. But how exactly is it done?
Workshop Essentials Online is a brand new on line version of a tried and tested live workshop. Workshop Essentials has been running as a face to face workshop for 4 years in the UK, and also in Ireland.
This course will help you:
- Find out how to create your own vibrant and engaging workshops
- Gain the confidence you need to make it all run seamlessly and to get that real workshop buzz.
- Learn about structure and create clarity around your workshop goals and discover some new tools and techniques.
You will learn about:
The KEY ELEMENTS of a Workshop
The ROLES you need to fulfil in a workshop
GROUP DYNAMICS and why they are important
AWKWARD CUSTOMERS (or group disruptors) and what you can do
DESIGN AND PLANNING your workshop
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES that you can use to help your workshop become a really goo experience.
You will also be able to join The Workshop Hub (my Facebook Group) for support as you need it going along.
My mission is to share my passion for engaging, interactive and participatory workshops in a way that moves us all on from dreary meetings, and boring presentations.
I'm all about getting group dynamics and two way communication spot on.
There are many ways to deliver a workshop, but the best way is to create something that is a real experience for your participants. The clue is in the word - participants. The people who come to your workshops come there to get stuck in, not to be passive observers.
I want to help people do workshops that are fun and interactive, with a strong focus on the group, and the workshop environment.
I have been working for myself for 5 years, and Workshop Essentials as a face to face workshop has been running for 4 of them. I now want to reach a broader audience and enable more people to get their workshop geek on!
You can find out more about me by visiting my website.
StartDefining your workshop aims
StartVIDEO: Outlining the plan for the course (1:51)
StartKey elements of a Workshop: Content, Process, People
StartKey elements of a workshop: Content
StartKey elements of a workshop: People
StartKey elements of a workshop: Process
StartKEY ELEMENTS OF A WORKSHOP: QUIZ